Friday, September 4, 2015

It's nearly time...

After a very hectic week of packing up and moving everything we own into storage, I am now on the coast staying with Anton's dad. Now it's time to focus on our 'holiday' and move to Malta.

My mind has started to relax a little more and I am starting to get excited about the adventures ahead. Yes, I am nervous and anxious about having the world as our home - but I do feel confident that no matter whatever happens, we will be fine. And it's going to be fun!

I will miss my dear family and friends so very, very much. But thanks to the wonders of technology, I know you will only be an email/post/skype call away.

Take care everyone! Will send my love from across the seas when we get settled...

First stop is Abu Dhabi and then Roma!


No comments:

Post a Comment